Marine grade Hot selling 316 600G stainless steel tube/pipeMAY.25,2022
Why Winsco Stainless steel pipe tube hot sale in Europe?MAY.14,2022
Winsco Metal Help To Find Stainless Steel Square Tubing For ClientsAPR.29,2022
Winsco Metal Offer High Quality Stainless Steel PipesAPR.29,2022
GuangDongWinsco Offer High-End Quality Stainless Steel PipeAPR.29,2022
Why choose Winsco SUS304 Stainless steel tube pipe?APR.27,2022
Why Winsco Stainless steel pipe hot sale in Saudi Arabia?APR.22,2022
Why Winsco Stainless steel tube hot sale in Peru?APR.22,2022
Where to purchase stainless steel pipe？APR.22,2022
Are you looking for stainless steel pipes Suppliers？APR.21,2022
There is a very important thing in our daily life. To such a thing is a "familiar friend" and a stainless steel tube that we seem a little unfamiliar with. So let us understand what elements and chemical elements are inside the stainless steel tube?
(1) Carbon; the higher the carbon content, the higher the rigidity, but the worse its plasticity and toughness.-
(2) Sulfur; it is a harmful impurity in steel. Steels with higher sulfur content are prone to brittle cracks when subjected to high temperature pressure processing, usually called hot brittleness-
(3) Phosphorus; it can significantly reduce the plasticity and toughness of steel, especially at low temperatures. This phenomenon is called cold brittleness. In high-quality steel, sulfur and phosphorus should be strictly controlled. Carbon steel contains high sulfur and phosphorus, which can make it easy to cut, which is beneficial to improve the machinability of steel.
(4) Manganese can increase the strength of steel, weaken and eliminate the adverse effects of sulfur, and improve the hardenability of steel. High-alloy steel (high manganese steel) with high manganese content has good wear resistance and Other physical properties
(5) Silicon; it can increase the hardness of steel, but the plasticity and toughness are reduced. Electrical steel contains a certain amount of silicon, which can improve the soft magnetic properties.
(6) Tungsten: can improve the red hardness and thermal strength of steel, and can improve the wear resistance of steel;
(7) Chromium; can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and can improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
(8) Vanadium can refine the grain structure of steel and improve the strength, toughness and wear resistance of steel. When it is melted into austenite at high temperature, it can increase the hardenability of steel. On the contrary, when it exists in carbide form , It will reduce its hardenability
(9) Molybdenum; can significantly improve the hardenability and thermal strength of steel, prevent temper brittleness, and improve remanence and coercivity.-
(10) Titanium can refine the grain structure of steel, thereby improving the strength and toughness of steel. In stainless steel, titanium can eliminate or reduce the intergranular corrosion phenomenon of steel-hardness, toughness, corrosivity, and the ratio of different elements determines the stainless steel tube The difference in performance will result in a variety of steel pipes with different hardness and corrosion resistance.