What happens to the stainless steel pipe after picklingAUG.16,2021
What are the elements and chemical elements inside the stainless steel pipe?AUG.16,2021
What problems should be paid attention to when processing stainless steel pipesAUG.16,2021
How to clean the rusty stainless steel pipe for decoration?AUG.15,2021
How to ensure the quality of stainless steel pipesAUG.15,2021
What are the requirements for the installation of stainless steel pipesAUG.15,2021
How to identify the material of stainless steel pipe?AUG.14,2021
Cleaning different stainless steel pipes requires different workAUG.14,2021
How to choose the outer diameter size of stainless steel pipe?AUG.14,2021
Wide range of applications of stainless steel pipesAUG.13,2021
|Description||Tube En Inox;Tig Welded Stainless Steel Pipe; Stainless steel tubes for mechanical and structural purposes|
|Material||AISI201/ AISI202/ AISI301/ SUS304/ AISI316L/ AISI410/ AISI430|
|Standard||ASTM A554 / JIS G3446 / CNS 5802 / EN 10217-7 / EN 10296-2, EN 10305-2, EN 10305-5, ASTM A269, ASTM A270.|
|Section Shape||Round Shape / Rectangular Shape / Square Shape / Oval Shape etc.|
|SS Round Tubing Outside Diameter (mm)||5, 6, 9.5, 12.7, 15.9, 17, 18, 19.1, 20, 21, 22.2, 23, 25.4, 28, 31.8, 33.7, 35, 38.1, 40, 42.4, 48.3, 50.8, 60, 63.5, 73, 76.2, 88.9, 101.6, 114.3, 127, 133, 141, 159, 168, 178, 203, 219, 254, 273, 306, 325, 356, 377, 406, 426, 480 etc or In the interest of our clients.|
|SS Square Tubing Outside Diameter (mm)||10x10, 12x12, 12.7x12.7, 15x15, 15.9x15.9, 17x17, 18x18, 19x19, 20x20, 22x22, 23x23, 25x25, 30x30, 38x38, 40x40, 45x45, 48x48, 50x50, 60x60, 70x70, 76.2x76.2, 80x80, 90x90, 100x100, 120x120, 150x150, 200x200, 250x250, 300x300, 350x350, etc or In the interest of our clients;|
|SS Flat Tubing Outside Diameter (mm)||5x10, 5x20, 5x25, 5x30, 5x40, 5x50, 10x20, 10x30, 10x40, 10x50, 10x60, 10x70, 10x80, 11x23,12x24, 12.7x22, 13x25, 15x20, 15x25, 15x30, 15x40, 15x50,15x60,15x65,15x70,15x75,18x36, 19x38, 20x30, 20x40, 20x50, 20x60, 20x70, 20x80, 22x34, 25x38, 25x50, 25x60, 25x70, 30x40, 30x50, 30x60, 30x70, 40x60, 40x80, 40x100, 40x120, 45x75, 45x95, 50x70, 50x75, 50x90, 50x100, 50x150, 60x80, 60x100, 60x120, 80x120, 100x120, 150x100, 160x80, 180x80, 200x100, 200x150, 300x150, etc or In the interest of our clients.|
|SS Oval Tubing Outside Diameter (mm)||17.8x30, 15x24, 15x30, 19.5x30.2, 20x40, 20x30, 20x50, 25x44, 34x80, 35x65, 38x25, 42x75, 43x58, 40x55, 40x80, 35x65, 38x25, 42x75, 43x58, 40x55, 40x80, 40x110, 45x100, 42x75, 44x89, 48x76, 50x100, 50x120, 55x93, 60x120, etc or In the interest of our clients;|
|Tolerance||OD Tolerance: +/-0.01mm,+/-0.02mm; Thickness: +/-0.02mm; Length: +/-0.05mm,+/-0.1mm.|
|Application||Building Handrail, Railing, Door construction, decoration, Furniture, Fence, Industry, food industry for tube transfer or to make other fittings. Commercial Tubing, Instrumentation Tubing, Petroleum,oil and gasboiler etc.|
|Trade Terms||Exworks, FOB Port, CIF port, CNF Port, DDP, DDU.|
|Approaches to Cooperation||ODM / OEM|
|After-sales Service||We strictly carry out the contract among Customers If have quality problem,We will help customers solve problems according to the actual situation!|
|Packaging||Packing in bundle with steel strips; Plastic bags; could be done with your requirement；|
|Packing Details: 20ft GP: 5. 80mx 2.13mx 2.18m about 25MTS, 2426 cubic meter；|
|40ft GP: 11. 8mx 2.13m X 2.18m about 25MTS 54cubic meter；|
|40ft HQ: 11 8m x 2.13m x 2.72m about 22MTS. 68cubic meter.|
|Port||Foshan, China; Guangzhou, China; Shenzhen, China|
|Delivery Detail||Shipped in 5- 30 days after payment|
|Main Market||America, Germany, Britain, Russia, Ukraine, France, Africa, South Korea, Spain, Australia, etc.|
|Special specifications, length and wall thickness can be customized according to customer requirements.|
|Strictly select raw materials: care about every detail from raw materials to delivery, and strictly control every process.|
|Smooth surface: The surface of the product is smooth and free of burrs, making it more convenient to use.|
|Stable performance: good processing performance, plasticity and weldability!|
SS Exterior Terrance ▲
Inox support ▲
Glass Handrail ▲
Stainless steel flag pole ▲
Keep improving, perfect presentation, widely used in construction, furniture, municipal, chemical, food and other fields. With outstanding features such as beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance, and strong impact resistance, it is favored by consumers and is exported to many cities in China and all over the world.
Have you ever experienced these scams when purchasing stainless steel products?
1. Some suppliers of inferior stainless steel counterfeit 304 and 316 stainless steel materials, causing quality disputes;
2. The stainless steel fittings are not from the same supplier, which leads to the inability of the customer's project to be executed in time, and finally brings serious economic losses to the customer;
3. The industry is mixed. After paying the deposit, the supplier has not delivered the goods?
4. The distance is far, the product is damaged during transportation, and the quality cannot be guaranteed?
1. Winsco strictly operate with the ISO9001 quality management system to ensure product quality, the product qualification pass rate is 99.8%.
2. Certificates physical test: Glossy, Strong corrosion resistance, tensile, bending better.
3. Stainless steel raw material inspection
4. Chemical composition inspection
5. Non-magnetic detection
6. Stretching test
7. Hardness inspection
Lasting insist to provide customers with the best products and services by the first-class technology and management,and is committed to providing customers with complete solution.We provide customers with excellent products,besides,we have established a complete service system.
1. What is ASTM A554?
It is the standard for welded stainless steel mechanical pipes, which refers to stainless steel rectangular pipes and shaped pipes.
2. How do you measure stainless steel pipe?
And regardless of its material, steel tube is measured by its actual outside diameter (OD). For instance, the diameter of a 1 ¼” tube is a true 1.25″, while a 1 ¼” pipe is 1.625″. The wall thickness of thinner tubing is measured by gauge while thicker tubing is measured in fractions or millimeters.
3. What are the main uses of WinSCO stainless steel tubes?
Stainless steel tube too many uses in stair armrest, the family's stainless steel anti-theft net is made with stainless steel tube. In addition to these stainless steel pipe in other industries is also very widely used.As petroleum, petrochemical, chemical machinery, nuclear power, boilers, heat exchangers, ships, papermaking, textile, chemical fiber machinery, medical equipment and environmental protection and other industries are inseparable from stainless steel pipe.
4. What lengths are available for your stainless steel pipes?
The standard length of the stainless steel pipe is six meters, WinSCO can also cut the length according to the customer's requirements.
5. How to maintain the stainless steel pipe?
Whether the manufacturer or the customer need to regular maintenance and care of the stainless steel tube, only in this way can prolong its service life and use value.
1. If the stainless steel tube is used outdoors, the wind and sun for a long time will cause stains on the surface of the stainless steel tube, but you can use a soft towel with water to wipe the water stains and dirt, if you can not wipe it off, you can use alkaline soap to smear it slightly, and then gently wipe it with a towel.
2. During the production process, the stainless steel welded pipe will have lubricating oil and fine steel wire on the surface. It needs to be wiped clean to avoid scratches. In the process of placing, it should be placed in a clean and ventilated place.