Why choose WinscoMetal?DEC.03,2022
How to print fonts on the inner wall of stainless steel tube&pipe?NOV.26,2022
How long has it been since you purchased Inox Stainless Steel Rods&Bars?NOV.16,2022
How long has it been since you purchased Inox Stainless Steel Railing Accessories?NOV.16,2022
How long has it been since you purchased stainless steel Coils& Strips?NOV.16,2022
How long has it been since you purchased stainless steel Sheet and Plate?NOV.16,2022
How long has it been since you purchased stainless steel pipes?NOV.16,2022
Manufacturer Price Inox Sheet TISCO Stainless Steel PlateNOV.09,2022
Why You don’t like us ?NOV.05,2022
Stainless Steel Bath tube For Shower RoomOCT.31,2022
|Discription||Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Sheet/Plate|
|Regular Size||1000mmx2000mm, 1220mmx2440mm, 1220mmx3050mm, 1220mmx4000mm, 1500mmx3000mm, 1500mmx6000mm. (4 Feet x 8 Feet,4 Feet x 10 Feet.) The length can be Customized!|
|Width||50 mm-1500 mm or customized.|
|Thickness||3 mm - 60 mm (hot rolled)|
|Material Origin||TISCO, LISCO, BAO STEEL, POSCO, ect.|
|Material||SS 201/304/304L/316L Stainless Steel Plate.|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN.|
|Edge||Mill Edge; Trim / Slitted Edge.|
|Inspection||Before Cargos loading,we accepting an third party quality check for customers.|
|Package||Nude Packing; Moisture-proof Paper And Wooden Frame(Export packing).|
|Applications||Widely used in water industry, building industry, household appliances industry, environmental industry, industrial equipment, automotive industry, etc.|
|Delivery Time||7-15 days after the deposite. (According to your order and your request)|
|Trade Terms||Exworks, FOB Port, CIF port, CNF Port, DDP, DDU.|
|Approaches to Cooperation||ODM /OEM|
|After-sales Service||We strictly carry out the contract among Customers If have quality problem,We will according to the actual situation to help customers solve problems!|
|Main Market||America, Germany, Britain, Russia, Ukraine, France, Africa, South Korea, Spain, Australia, etc.|
|Specifications,Material and Sizes can be customized!Welcome to provide pictures and samples for processing!|
|The surface of the stainless steel industrial plate is rough and not shiny.|
|The thickness of stainless steel industrial plate is relatively thick, generally between (0.3-150mm), and the thickness of the plate varies widely.|
|Stainless steel hot rolled sheet has good processing performance and weldability.|
Stainless steel industrial plate Application:
1. Water industry: Stainless steel is the best material for water industry such as water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination, etc. Its advantages are corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), weight Light (reduced by 1/3), less maintenance, long life (40 years of use), low life cycle cost (LCC), etc., and it is a green and environmentally friendly material that can be recycled and reused.
2. Construction industry: In terms of architectural decoration, stainless steel is currently mainly used for exterior walls, interior and exterior columns of high-rise buildings, handrails, floors, elevator siding, doors and windows, curtain walls and other interior and exterior decoration and components. The surface-treated, colored, and plated stainless steel plate solves the problem of easy fingerprints after touching, and further expands the scope of application of stainless steel.
3. Household appliance industry: In the household appliance industry, the largest amount of stainless steel is the inner tube of automatic washing machine, the inner tube of water heater, the inner and outer shell of microwave oven, and the inner lining of refrigerator, and ferritic stainless steel is mostly used. Generally speaking, the proportion of stainless steel used in household appliances in Western Europe is higher. However, in Asia, only Japan is close to the European level.
4. Environmental protection industry: Industrial waste gas, garbage and water treatment devices need to be made of stainless steel. In the flue gas desulfurization process, it needs to resist the corrosion of sulfur dioxide, chloride ions, and iron ions. It is used in absorption towers, coolers, pumps, valves, and flues. In other places, duplex stainless steel and high-grade austenitic stainless steel are required. Waste incinerators, waste water treatment facilities, etc., all need to be made of high-performance stainless steel materials.
5. Industrial facilities: The proportion of stainless steel used in industrial facilities in developed countries can generally reach 15%~20%. However, the proportion of applications in mainland China is still very small. Chemical, petrochemical, chemical fiber, paper, food, medicine, energy (nuclear power, thermal power) , Fuel cell) and other fields require stainless steel. With the improvement of the quality of domestic stainless steel products and the development of special brand products, the application of stainless steel in mainland industrial facilities is expected to increase year by year.
6. Automobile industry: The application of stainless steel in the mainland is mainly concentrated in the automobile industry, while the European and American regions have further expanded their application in cars, buses, trains, subway cars, high-speed railway cars, etc., indicating that the vehicle industry has a huge space for development.
Inox Sheet Caution
1. Strong Acidic Solvent Or Strong Alkaline Spiash Onto The Coating Surface Not Allowed;
2. Rough Material Or Clothe To Coating Surface Not Allowed;
3. Avoid To Scratching With Sharp Objects.
Cleaning and maintenance methods:
1. There are dust and dirt on the surface of stainless steel, which can be cleaned with neutral detergent, such as alcohol or organic solvent.
2. Grease and lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then clean it with a neutral detergent or a special detergent.
3. There are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of stainless steel, immediately rinse with water, soak with ammonia solution or carbonated soda water solution, and then wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
4. There are rainbow patterns on the surface of stainless steel. It is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed off with warm water or neutral detergent when washing. The last thing to pay special attention to is that you must not wipe the stainless steel with sharp or rough objects. The surface of the stainless steel, for example, with a cleaning ball, it is easy to scratch the surface of the stainless steel, which affects its appearance.
5. Avoid using detergents, steel wire balls, abrasive tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To avoid residual detergents from corroding the stainless steel surface, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the washing.
1. To drawing or sample customization；
2. Do sample customization；
3. Can provide stainless steel plate plating color processing；
4. Can provide plate cutting folding service；
5. It can be copied according to the sample provided by customers；
6. Can provide etching, embossing and other processes；
7. Can be customized variable size plate and a variety of special processing;
8. Customers personally to the factory to pick up the goods, or customers to entrust the logistics company to pick up the goods;
9. Agent for freight:WINSCO can be on behalf of customers to choose the strength, trust, affordable logistics company delivery;
10. If the quantity of goods is small (such as sending sample), we can also send express.
1. What kind of stainless steel does WINSCO mainly supply?
Winsco supplies SS201 SS430 SS304 SS316L grade stainless steel.
2. Is WINSCO stainless steel suitable for laser cutting?
WINSCO Stainless Steel Sheets suitable for laser cutting by Carbon dioxide drive Or Nitrogen drives.
3. How does WINSCO ensure the quality of stainless steel sheets?
WINSCO has strict control over the selection of stainless steel raw materials and processing procedures to ensure that customers receive qualified products.
4. How does WINSCO win customers' long-term cooperation?
We have a long - term relationship with Tisco, Lisco, Posco, Bao steel, etc in China, and the price is primary price, Meanwhile, At the same time equipped with advanced titanium furnace, bending machine, laser cutting, welding machine etc.
5. How to clean the surface of damaged stainless steel plate?
When we clean the surface of the stainless steel plate, this oxide film cannot be destroyed, otherwise it will cause the stainless steel plate to be corroded. Therefore, when cleaning the stainless steel plate, we must not use the wire cleaning ball to scrub, but should use detergent and soft cloth to scrub it.